Below are some of the benefits that can distinguish the difference between an in-office assistant and a virtual one.
- The VA is an independent contractor, not an employee, so there is no need to figure out IRS issues or employee hassles
- VA’s work remotely in fully-equipped offices that the VA maintains so you won’t have to worry about space or equipment
- VA’s are familiar with real estate specific software, apps, so no training is necessary unless you work with proprietary systems
- VA’s are tech-driven, mobile professionals and know their way around computers and other high tech devices and apps
- VA’s can work part-time, full-time, per project, on retainer, or on an as-needed basis