Here is a summary:
1. Grammar: Misspellings, lack of capitalization, and generally poor grammar say you’re inattentive to detail, or, frankly, just don’t care.
2. Flaky McFlakerson: Just do what you said you would when you said you’d do it.
3. Quick Sale: Never ask to get before you give. Add value before you expect value in return. And for goodness’ sake, please don’t sneak-attack sell anyone.
4. Talking Crap: Unless there’s a material breach of ethics involved, keep your trap shut.
5. Over-promising: Being impressive is mostly about being reasonable in your projections and hitting them consistently.
6. Not My Fault: Most of the time, it’s your own fault. Own it.
7. Lack of Patience: Stop looking…
View original post 143 more words